CNI Global Solutions, LLC
Specializing in IT Security, Information Assurance and Information Technology Support Services
Who We Are
Headquartered in Norman, OK, CNI Global Solutions, LLC (CNIGS) specializes in Cybersecurity, Information Assurance and Information Technology Support Services. Our Government, commercial businesses, and the daily lives of ordinary citizens are totally reliant upon the availability and protection of computers, networks, and the data that reside on them. We achieve this through the execution of IT and Security best practices and dedication to continuous learning and improvement.
We pride ourselves on our strong relationships with customers and strive to provide excellent customer service. Whether implementing new solutions, optimizing current environments, performing technology refresh and upgrades, or providing day-to-day customized technical support, we want to be your true business technology partner. We bring skilled resources, structured and proven methodologies, and certified, professional project managers to every project. We are proud of our employees and their contributions to our customers and the industry we serve. CNIGS’s employees have a passion for continuous learning and sharing their knowledge with our customers and industry members.
CNIGS is a Limited Liability Company established in 2007 and is a SBA certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business. We are wholly owned by the Chickasaw Nation Indian Tribe, through its federally chartered economic development company, Chickasaw Nation Industries.
What We Offer
CNIGS provides a comprehensive suite of IT services that incorporate industry best practices, active management principles, and operational and technical security controls. Our professionals are adept at conformance and compliance with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) Standards, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines, Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and A123 standards.
What We Do
IT Support Services
- Help Desk/Service Desk Support - We have the capability to design, implement, and operate award winning service desks for organizations of every size. Our experts provide guidance on investing in tools, processes, and trainings that are appropriate for your environment as well as creating the proper IT governance support structure to achieve maximum efficiencies within the service desk. Our goal is to help you realize the full productivity potential of the organization and its user community.
- Server/Database Development & Administration - CNIGS offers a wide range of services to help your organization store, access, and transfer data as efficiently and reliably as possible. Our experts perform roles including the development and design of database strategies; system monitoring and improving database performance and capacity; as well as aiding you in planning for future expansion requirements.
- LAN/WAN Design, Planning & Administration - Network Administrators are responsible for making sure that computer hardware and Network infrastructure related to your organization's data network are effectively maintained. CNIGS has the expertise to perform tasks such as network security, installing new hardware and applications, performing configuration services, implementation support, monitoring daily activity and networking hardware, enforcing licensing agreements, developing a storage management program and providing for routine backups.
- System Development, Integration & Implementation - Our System Development process adheres to important phases that are essential for developers, such as planning, analysis, design, and implementation. It includes evaluation of Systems and Software Process Improvement. We help clients with scope, objectives, and implementation plans for process improvement, including the use of optimal governance structures and policies, the selection of effective tools, and the development of successful processes. We support the development and deployment of integrated information systems, which includes the integration of information technology, organizational, and documentation components.
- Application/Web Development & Support - Our expert development architects, project managers, and developers are able to create secure, high-quality solutions that enable you to take advantage of new opportunities and quickly respond to new business challenges. Our tools, processes and best practices streamline development to increase productivity and ensure a quality product. We offer flexible, full application lifecycle support including project management, requirements elicitation, architecting the solution, designing the application, developing the code, testing, and deployment.
- Disaster Recovery & Continuity of Operations Planning - We support achievement of business objectives through the planning process to ensure the delivery of key products and services in case of a disaster. We aid clients in detailing the business operations steps taken to continue supporting their key products and services as well as defining the actions required to recover from an incident.
IT Security Core Services
- System Engineering - Our experts analyze current needs and work to create a detailed, customized plan to provide the necessary solutions for your organization. We provide full life cycle support for your new and existing information system needs.
- Policy Guidance and IT Governance - We deliver a wide range of capabilities to help you evaluate your existing security practices and compare them to your goals and requirements. Our security specialists assist you by establishing a comprehensive security compliance program that will help protect your organization.
- Monitoring - CNIGS leverages proven tools and methodologies to provide a comprehensive approach that reveals existing and potential threats from internal and external sources.
- Incident Response - Our security experts can assist you to rapidly respond to a security breach through incident response and follow up forensics. We will analyze, mitigate, and provide solutions for the identified threat so your organization can move forward quickly.
- Training and Awareness - It’s important to be security aware and recognize the potential for someone to deliberately or accidentally steal, damage, or misuse the data that is stored within a company's computer system and throughout its organization. CNIGS can help you achieve a long-term shift in the attitude of employees towards security, whilst promoting a positive cultural and behavioral change within your organization.