Anticipated Position for FAA ACADEMY TECHNICAL OPERATIONS DIVISION (AMA-400)
Chickasaw Nation Industries is one of the largest tribally-owned contractors in the United States. With more than 20 years of experience, we provide cutting-edge services for federal and commercial clients across the country. We are proud to support the economic development of the Chickasaw Nation and to contribute to the tribal mission of enhancing the overall quality of life of the Chickasaw people. As a tribal owned organization, CNI fosters a diverse culture. We focus on building integrated teams that offer innovative approaches and customer-centered services. At CNI, our work is not only successful and profitable, but employees know they make a difference as a portion of our profits help create scholarships, develop educational programs, and establish health care facilities and senior centers for the Chickasaw Nation. Work for more than yourself, work for a Nation!
CNI has an anticipated opening for a follow on requirement supporting the FAA Academy Technical Operations Training Division in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This is a very important support requirement that provides technical training, supporting the future of the National Airspace System (NAS). It is expected that the final Request for Proposal will be released soon; therefore, our firm is inviting personnel experienced in this requirement to submit their resumes for the anticipated positions below. A
An anticipated position denotes that we are currently evaluating the work or preparing a proposal.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Under the direction of the contract Program Manager, the Administrative Assistant performs all necessary functions to effectively and efficiently conduct administrative support duties required in the direct support of this contract. The Administrative Assistant:
- Demonstrates working knowledge of office procedures, operations, and practices.
- Performs related administrative duties such as answering telephone, referring callers or furnishing information; filing of documents; operating copying machine; and, distributing or preparing documents to be mailed.
- Types correspondence, reports, and other material with responsibility for sentence structure, grammar, and spelling. Uses PC-based word processing software such as Microsoft Word©, other Microsoft Office© programs, and electronic mail applications.
- Arranges for meetings; anticipates need for information and prepares material as requested. Follows up on projects resulting from meetings to ensure that internal office tasks and schedules are met.
- Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Provides assistance to support budget, personnel and payroll functions.
- Assists in devising office procedures and practices to be followed.
- Maintains needed office supplies, equipment, publications, and forms. Identifies deficiencies to contract Program Manager.
Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required, but the administrative assistant needs to choose the proper procedure for each task.
Education. High school Diploma or G.E.D. required.
Experience. One (1) year experience, within the last three (3) years, in general office administration.
- Typing skill of 50 words per minute at 90% accuracy.
- Experience using word processor software and electronic mail applications.
- Skill in spelling, oral communication, and writing.